“LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED”
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth,
give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
- Worship Celebrations at 9:00 a.m. (North Campus) and 11:00 a.m. (South Campus)
- Online Church School at 2 p.m.
- Preparation For Grocery Giveaway at 10:00 a.m. (South Campus)
- Grocery Giveaway at 12:00 p.m. (North Campus and South Campus)
- Church Leadership Council (Online) at 6:30 p.m.
- Online Prayer at 12:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Online Church School at 7:00 p.m.
We thank God for those of us who have been supporting St. John financially. We currently give in person during Sunday Morning Worship Celebrations, by mailing or dropping off our Tithes and Offerings at our Administration Building or South Campus, or by giving online through our website (sjmbc.org). If you are financially able but not supporting St. John financially, allow God to bless you with more by giving today your Tithes and Offerings.
May God bless and sustain each of us.
Your Servant In Christ,
Dr. Kevin B. Hall, Pastor